Press Brake Forming Services
Press brake forming is used to make repeatable, precise, and reliable bends of different degrees in metal sheets and plates.
Valley Metal Works has a variety of press braking and forming capabilities we offer to our customers. It is a key technique used in our metalworking processes and we are known for our expertise.
We are able to assist with the design of fittings, formed angles, and complicated transitions for a variety of components, and skilled workers ensure that all finished parts match given specifications and are ready for use.
Request a Quote from Valley Metal Works today.
- CINCINNATI 350 TON CNC CONTROLS AND BACKGAUGE
- 14′ BED WITH 12’6″ BETWEEN HOUSINGS
- 1/4″ MILD STEEL UP TO 14′ LONG
- 3/8″ MILD STEEL UP TO 12′ LONG
- 1/2″ MILD STEEL UP TO 8′ LONG
- 5/8″ MILD STEEL UP TO 5′ LONG
*MAXIMUM LENGTHS VARY DEPENDING ON TOOLING USED OR MATERIAL CONDITIONS, CONTACT US FOR MORE INFORMATION
- CINCINNATI 175 TON CNC CONTROLS AND BACKGAUGE
- 12′ BED WITH 10’6″ BETWEEN HOUSINGS
Metals We Work With
- Mild Steel MS
- A36 or A-36
- A516 Grade 70
- S304 / S304L Mill Finished and Polished
- S316 / S316L Mill Finished and Polished
- Expanded Sheet
- Floor / Tread Plate
- Galvanized G90
- Tread Bright 3003
- Structural Tubing, Channel, Square, Beam, and Angle